The Buxton Bag looks like a pretty neat expandable purse to organize all your personal items. No more purse problems with this handy dandy personal organizer. Apparently the TV infomercial shows you can put anything but the kitchen sink in it. Buxton has been around for a long time and has a very good reputation for quality leather product. This is why I was very surprised about reports this product is made so poorly!
What are the Buxton Bag Features?
- It’s a leather purse or small bag with adjustable straps.
- You can then wear it over the shoulder or across the chest.
- It has seven different sized compartments.
- The [tags]buxton bag[/tags]purse expands to accommodate all of your purse items.
- It also has zippers on the inside and outside the bag.
- Looks quite sleek and stylish.
- You can tuck your cell phone on the shoulder strap pocket.
- Your keys and purse can still be in a safe location yet in a convenient spot to quickly access them.
This video is hilarious. Watch how they struggle to get all the items in and actually close the bag without busting a zipper.
Buxton Bag Negative Feedback
I can’t believe how much negative feedback there is… It’s completely ridiculous. Whoever was contracted out to make these purses REALLY messed up. As you can see most women are not exactly thrilled with it.
- There’s a terrible odor that’s so bad you have to air it out in a separate room before you use it.
- Anyone with a common type of cell phone found that the phone holder doesn't hold very snugly. Length wise it is fine but there seems to be too much depth.
- The snaps are very weak and cannot hold a full purse closed.
- Zippers and zipper pulls break. Some zippers break even before customers get to try out the purse! Good Lord..
- The purse is made of very thin leather which starts to peel after one week. Also the leather starts coming apart at the stitching.
- One lady reported that she has a medium size purse and tried to fit half of her stuff in the Buxton. She couldn’t get the flap to close.
- If you put a lot of stuff in the flap that folds over it’s quite bulky and won’t close right.
- The inner mesh pockets rip if you get anything caught in them.
- The zippers on the side of the purse unzip themselves.
- The strap moves up and down and some reports of it breaking after 2 days of use.
- There’s been one report of the lining falling apart after one week of use.
The Buxton Bag Organizer from hell is a good name for it! Most ladies are ending up throwing away their purse because of the condition of it after a couple weeks. Purse contents are spilling out as they are going about their daily business. Like many of you, I was really impressed with the infomercial. Thought this was the answer to all my purse problems. WRONG! The idea looks pretty good, but the product is horrible! Well hopefully the next two beauty products I'll review will have better results.
The Buxton Bag does have a new version over at QVC and it is getting some good reviews. Although the strap seems to stick out like a sore thumb because is a completely different color than the bag. BTW Joy over at 365PWords had a VERY bad experience with ordering this bag. Oh I forgot to mention that the customer service is terrible.. Well that about does it for this infomercial product.