Ear Lifts are meant to save you from being afflicted by droopy ear lobes! I had a tough time finding reviews on this product. I saw a lot of comments that were both for and against Ear Lifts. There was no general consensus. Then I noticed a competitor that has a similar product called Lobe Wonder Ear Support. Aha! They may be the ones writing negative feedback on Ear Lifts. Then the Ear Lift company retaliates by writing negative feedback about Lobe Wonder. It looks so obvious it’s kind of funny. I’m glad you can watch this video review to see for yourself how they work.
Ear Lift Claims
- Helps your ear holes hold ear rings even when they are torn, sagging or damaged earlobes. It does this by taking the excess earring weight off the earring holes.
- The [tags]ear lifts[/tags]disc is both adhesive and invisible. You just peel and press a disc to the back of both earlobes.
- Stops earrings from wobbling, tilting and not sitting right in your earring holes.
- Works on all types of earrings including dangles, hooks, studs and hoops.
- From what we can see from the video they actually hold up quite well.
- The adhesive is hypoallergenic.
- It’s been reported that adhesive holds for about 3 days before you have to replace the ear lift adhesive tape.
- They don’t exactly make your lobes look better like they show on the box.
- Still pulls the ear ring hole down if you wear heavy ear rings.
- If you have long nails like Teresa’s in the video your going to have a tough time to get the ear ring.
- There's a learning curve involved in getting the ear ring through the Ear Lift material without it coming off.
Ear Lifts are also available on eBay if that's more convenient for you. They're around $9 for 120 Ear Lifts.
Ear Lift Invisible Ear Lobe Support Tape
Time Remaining: 29d 17h 55m
Buy It Now for only: $9.99
House of Marley EM JE033 MI In Ear Earphones headset remote mic for iPod iPhone
Time Remaining: 17d 16h 26m
Buy It Now for only: $52.06
Fisher Price ELEPHANT Blue Aqua Plush Lift the Flap Ear Lovey Plush Pillow Toy
Time Remaining: 12d 12h 54m
Buy It Now for only: $8.97
1952 Case VAC tractor 3pt Eagle hitch left rockshaft main lift ear fork
Time Remaining: 16d 14h 15m
Buy It Now for only: $109.85
Cute Pewter Ski Lift Earrings with Skiiers Silver Red Blue Dangle Pierced Ear
Time Remaining: 13d 8h 27m
Buy It Now for only: $3.00
A Surprise in the Mail AWARD WINNING TITLE Lift the Flap Pop Up Book Ear
Time Remaining: 17d 5h 43m
Buy It Now for only: $8.68
Lift Hearing Protection Flange Ear Plugs Pack of 6
Time Remaining: 7d 13h 39m
Buy It Now for only: $14.43
Lift Safety Foam Ear Plugs 6 Pair Pack
Time Remaining: 13d 10h 52m
Buy It Now for only: $2.95
1952 Case VAC tractor 3pt Eagle hitch right rockshaft top main lift ear fork
Time Remaining: 14d 4h 52m
Buy It Now for only: $158.85
INGERSOLL RAND BOOM LIFT PIN HOLE EYE EAR REPAIR PART FOR WELDING 59491480
Time Remaining: 8h 10m
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Lift Safety Foam Ear Plugs 100 Pair Box
Time Remaining: 13d 10h 52m
Buy It Now for only: $12.95
Wooden Mule Candy Nut Dispenser Gumball Machine Pull His Ear Back Lift Tail Eat
Time Remaining: 23d 20h 24m
Buy It Now for only: $18.73
1. I’m thinking that you can buy medical tape at a drug store that would be very similar to this product. As long as it is breathable, it would be comfortable and a heck of a lot cheaper.
2. You can get your ear lobes repaired with what is called torn, split or stretched ear repair surgery. I read that its only a 15 minute procedure. All the doctor does is numb your ear lobes by applying a local anesthetic. The doc then cuts the lobes and sew it back together. The surgery usually removes the entire piercing hole from your ear. Once your lobes are healed you just go and get your ears pierced again. It's around $600-800.
3. I just found this new treatment called Earlobe Rejuvination. You can now get Restylane treatment for your earlobes which only costs around $200.
I actually saw some info on my local news station the other day. Have a look at this as well.
Ear Lifts isn't the most exciting product I've ever written about. Although I think I’d have buyers remorse getting this package in the mail… receiving a small box of medical grade materials! Ok now onto a clever little invention called the Clever Clasp!