Ear Lifts are meant to save you from being afflicted by droopy ear lobes! I had a tough time finding reviews on this product. I saw a lot of comments that were both for and against Ear Lifts. There was no general consensus. Then I noticed a competitor that has a similar product called Lobe Wonder Ear Support. Aha! They may be the ones writing negative feedback on Ear Lifts. Then the Ear Lift company retaliates by writing negative feedback about Lobe Wonder. It looks so obvious it’s kind of funny. I’m glad you can watch this video review to see for yourself how they work.
Ear Lift Claims
- Helps your ear holes hold ear rings even when they are torn, sagging or damaged earlobes. It does this by taking the excess earring weight off the earring holes.
- The [tags]ear lifts[/tags]disc is both adhesive and invisible. You just peel and press a disc to the back of both earlobes.
- Stops earrings from wobbling, tilting and not sitting right in your earring holes.
- Works on all types of earrings including dangles, hooks, studs and hoops.
- From what we can see from the video they actually hold up quite well.
- The adhesive is hypoallergenic.
- It’s been reported that adhesive holds for about 3 days before you have to replace the ear lift adhesive tape.
- They don’t exactly make your lobes look better like they show on the box.
- Still pulls the ear ring hole down if you wear heavy ear rings.
- If you have long nails like Teresa’s in the video your going to have a tough time to get the ear ring.
- There's a learning curve involved in getting the ear ring through the Ear Lift material without it coming off.
Ear Lifts are also available on eBay if that's more convenient for you. They're around $9 for 120 Ear Lifts.
Plantronics CS50 Gray Ear Hook Headsets W LIFT
Time Remaining: 5d 11h 36m
Cute Pewter Ski Lift Earrings with Skiiers Silver Red Blue Dangle Pierced Ear
Time Remaining: 15d 10h 37m
Buy It Now for only: $4.99
Blue Aqua ELEPHANT Plush w Lift the Flap Ear Lovey Plush Pillow by FISHER PRICE
Time Remaining: 9d 10h 21m
Buy It Now for only: $9.87
Ear Lift Medical Earrings Support Lobe Care Facial Ears Heavy Gift tv Beauty New
Time Remaining: 11d 15h 42m
Buy It Now for only: $22.97
Skiing Ski Lift Novelty In Ear Earbud White Headphones
Time Remaining: 28d 14h 40m
Buy It Now for only: $5.99
1916 HUMAN ANATOMY Print Eye Ear Hand Foot Leg LIFT THE FLAP Neat
Time Remaining: 6d 6h 16m
Buy It Now for only: $14.41
Plantronics CS50 Ear Hook 900MHz Wireless Headset with HL10 Lift Refurbished
Time Remaining: 28d 2h 44m
Buy It Now for only: $99.95
Lift Safety Lift Hearing Protection Flange Ear Plugs
Time Remaining: 23d 7h 22m
Buy It Now for only: $30.47
Lift Safety Lift Hearing Protection Flange Ear Plugs Pack of 6
Time Remaining: 23d 7h 22m
Buy It Now for only: $10.10
INGERSOLL RAND BOOM LIFT PIN HOLE EYE EAR REPAIR PART FOR WELDING 59491480
Time Remaining: 26d 12h 44m
Buy It Now for only: $24.99
Lift Hearing Protection Flange Ear Plugs Pack of 6
Time Remaining: 11d 14h 7m
Buy It Now for only: $14.95
GN Netcom GN 9120 Black Ear Hook Headsets With GN1000 Netcom Remote Handset Lift
Time Remaining: 8d 22h 55m
Buy It Now for only: $139.99
1. I’m thinking that you can buy medical tape at a drug store that would be very similar to this product. As long as it is breathable, it would be comfortable and a heck of a lot cheaper.
2. You can get your ear lobes repaired with what is called torn, split or stretched ear repair surgery. I read that its only a 15 minute procedure. All the doctor does is numb your ear lobes by applying a local anesthetic. The doc then cuts the lobes and sew it back together. The surgery usually removes the entire piercing hole from your ear. Once your lobes are healed you just go and get your ears pierced again. It's around $600-800.
3. I just found this new treatment called Earlobe Rejuvination. You can now get Restylane treatment for your earlobes which only costs around $200.
I actually saw some info on my local news station the other day. Have a look at this as well.
Ear Lifts isn't the most exciting product I've ever written about. Although I think I’d have buyers remorse getting this package in the mail… receiving a small box of medical grade materials! Ok now onto a clever little invention called the Clever Clasp!