Finishing Touch is that little pen shaped hair remover for the light to help remove those pesky hard to reach, unwanted hairs. Apparently good for all those hard to reach places or when you can't use the razor ...upper lip, chin, ankles, knees, nose, ears bikini lines and eyebrows. BTW, I noticed that the Micro Touch Trimmer for men is almost an identical product except that it's grey in color.
This trimmer comes with an LED light and its about the size of a pen, so it's easy to carry in a purse or pocket. It runs on one AAA battery which is not included. You get a special two sided eyebrow comb attachment. One side cuts the brow length short and other long. Plus a guard to keep this mini-shaver from cutting the eyebrow too close. It's actually fairly quiet, since it's small and not that powerful - similar to the sound of an electric toothbrush.
Finishing Touch Claims
Pain-free, cream- free hair removal
Safely removes hair instantly and painlessly
Powerful enough to remove the thickest hair, yet is guaranteed to be safe to the touch
No razor bumps
No ingrown hairs
Better than waxing or shaving
Angled head for ease of use
Safe on sensitive skin
Gets to those hard-to-reach places
Won't lighten or remove tans
How Well Does Finishing Touch Really Work?
- Overall it seems to works better on areas where you have longer, finer hair than tougher, shorter hair. This could be why the MicroTouch for guys doesn't seem to work as well since most women have finer hair while guys have courser hair.
- For eyebrows it works better to trim the length of the brow hair as opposed to actually shaping them.
- It's more useful for minimal trim jobs, where you don't have to cut it very close to the skin. It works much better for fine, little hairs in hard to reach places that you can't get at with a regular razor.
- It only trims and doesn't have a close shave like a regular razor would.
- The blade sometimes snags in your hair.
- Some reports that they have received a faulty unit that does not work at all out of the box or ends up not working a month or so after buying it.
- Hard to find replacement blades for the unit.
Facial Cheek Chin Arm Hair Remover Trimmer Shaver Original Finishing Touch Tool
Time Remaining: 2d 19h 5m
Buy It Now for only: $2.72
Finishing Touch Personal Hair Remover Trimmer Cordless As Seen On TV
Time Remaining: 27d 17h 52m
Buy It Now for only: $12.00
Finishing Touch Plus Shaver Trimmer NEW
Time Remaining: 19d 10h 2m
Buy It Now for only: $8.99
Finishing Touch Plus Trimmer REPLACEMENT PARTS ONLY 100 Donated to FBR
Time Remaining: 17d 15h 42m
Buy It Now for only: $0.99
NEW Finishing Touch Personal Hair Remover Bikini Hair Remover Trimmer
Time Remaining: 5d 1h 37m
Buy It Now for only: $5.96
Finishing Touch Lumina Hair Remover As Seen On TV Cordless Pain Free Trimmer
Time Remaining: 5d 23h 46m
Buy It Now for only: $9.95
Finishing Touch Lighted Hair Removal Nose Eye Browes Lip Women Men Razor Trimmer
Time Remaining: 28d 16h 36m
Buy It Now for only: $18.95
Panasonic Finishing Touches Bikini Shaper Trimmer ES246
Time Remaining: 12d 20h 52m
Buy It Now for only: $26.99
New Barber Hair Beard Clipper Trimmer Haircut Finishing Touch Combo 27 pc Set
Time Remaining: 18d 15h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $80.66
Hair Beard Clipper Trimmer Combo Pack Finishing Touch Facial Accessories
Time Remaining: 17d 7h 52m
Buy It Now for only: $84.98
Hair Trimmer Beard Clipper Headliner Kit New cut Finishing touch accessories
Time Remaining: 10d 21h 23m
Buy It Now for only: $35.99
The Finishing Touch of course isn't meant to be a high quality razor. For around $10 the price is decent. It's available at Walmart and Target if you want to give it a try. If you're used to waxing you might not like the results but if you're using it for minimal trim jobs this trimmer might be for you. Here's another hair straightener...(as if there's not enough on the market) called the Maxiglide. Not to be confused with a feminine hygiene product.