The Revo Hair Styler is a round revolving brush that promises to style your hair and also leave it shiny and smooth. Most women would do almost anything to get that “just out of the salon” look. Well it’s definitely party season so I thought I’d do a review on this styling brush.
What’s so different about the Revo Hair Styler? The brush is made of nylon and boar bristles smooths the hair out and adds texture and shine. On top of that the rotating brush helps to style and add volume to the hair.
The Revo Styler Works as Follows
1. The instructions say to wash your hair and almost blow dry your hair completely first and then finish with the Revo Styler. This way you can use both hands for the blow dryer then for the styler. Use plenty of hair clips and use small sections of hair. It specifically tells you not to use hair products.
2. You hold the brush a few inches from your head and it straightens the entire length of the hair right down to your scalp. The brush can rotate on either slow or fast speed. A switch allows you to change the direction of the rotation. Until you get the hang of the brush use the low speed.
3. The [tags]revo hair styler[/tags]instructions suggest that you use small sections the hair. When you are using the brush, be really careful your hair doesn't tangle. It doesn’t hurt if your hair does get tangled. The brush has a safety catch and pauses if it encounters too much resistance. Also, it is easy to untangle without damaging your hair.
4. Most who use this brush find it awkward to use, once you start spinning your hair. It’s heavy which makes it difficult to hold on to. It may take you up to a couple weeks for you get used to it.
The Revo Styler comes with the following
- Large spin brush
- Styling brush
- Charging cradle
- Sectioning clip
- One comb
- Ten minute instructional video
- Six page manual
The whole set costs $80. You can also buy a smaller styling brush for an extra $20.
- You can get fuller hair and get rid of waves that you don’t want in your hair. If you have curly hair you can make it soft and straight.
- If you have arthritis in your fingers and hands it's much easier to use the revo styler than a regular round brush.
- Your hair will feel cleaner longer because you don't use any styling products.
- Users are able to give their hair lots of body.
- The brush stays charged for two weeks at a time.
- Shortens your drying and styling time.
- Ladies have commented that their brush is still going strong after four years.
- Your arms get tired since it's quite heavy and difficult to hold.
- It’s quite expensive with an $80 price tag.
- The brush does not style your hair in ten minutes like the makers claim.
- It isn’t the greatest product for performance and ease until you get used to it.
- If your hair is quite long, like way past your neck, your hair may get tangled in the brush.
- It takes up a lot of space in small bathroom.
Where to Buy the Revo Styler
The only place I've seen it is on eBay USA and UK.
REVO STYLER HAIR STRAIGHTENER ROTAITING BRUSH NEW IN BOX WITH DVD
Time Remaining: 20d 9h 44m
Buy It Now for only: $98.90
Cordless Revo Hair Styler Straightener Wild To Styled In 10 Minutes
$28.00 (12 Bids)
Time Remaining: 16h 14m
Revo Styler 2 Speed Cordless Rotating Hair Brush Straightener Straightening 1485
Time Remaining: 26d 3h 41m
Buy It Now for only: $59.99
Revo Hair Straightener Styler Rotating Brush
Time Remaining: 16h 20m
Buy It Now for only: $65.44
REVO STYLER HAIR STRAIGHTENER SPARE MECHANISM
Time Remaining: 2d 23h 53m
Buy It Now for only: $49.90
Revo Styler Rotating Hair Brush Replacement Battery
Time Remaining: 8d 3h 37m
Buy It Now for only: $18.85
REVO STYLER Rotating Hair Styling Brush
$58.00 (11 Bids)
Time Remaining: 1d 1h 47m
REVO STYLER HOT AIR ROTATING HAIR BRUSH 2 Heads HB2 100 RED
Time Remaining: 19d 20h 12m
Buy It Now for only: $54.00
Revo Hair Straightener Styler Rotating Brush
Time Remaining: 29d 21h 29m
Buy It Now for only: $50.00
NEW Revo Styler Cordless Rotating Hair Styling Brush Straightener with VHS
$117.50 (35 Bids)
Time Remaining: 1d 7h 44m
REPLACEMENT CHARGER BASE FOR ROTO PRO HAIR STYLER REVO POWER ADAPTOR
Time Remaining: 7d 5h 27m
Buy It Now for only: $16.50
Revo Styler Rotating Hair Brush Straightener Straightening
Time Remaining: 3d 21h 42m
If you ladies from India are still looking for this product on Ebay USA I see that shipping to India $37 US! That's $140 US total! That's way too much for this product. I can't seem to find the Revo Styler on Telebrands India so I'm kind of curious what they are charging over there.
The Revo Styler still works and does what it says it will do. Alhtough if you want nice, straight sleek hair, a ceramic flat iron would be much better than the Revo Styler and better and healthier for your hair. Also remember to use a heat protectant spray. It would be much easier and less time consuming and there would be absolutely no tugging on your roots. If you want the volume in your roots a regular round brush ($10 US) and hair dryer is much more affordable.