Wrap Snap and Go Hair Rollers are great if you know how to actually keep them in your hair. Like most of us who have tried using soft rollers, all we want are two things. The rollers need to be soft and comfortable. They also need to securely stay in my hair while I wear them around the house or while sleeping.
Wrap, Snap and Go Hair Rollers Come With the Following
Eight rollers plus Four bonus rollers
A 16 page Instruction Book On “Secrets to Beautiful Curls”
- Soft enough to sleep with them on
- You're basically curling your hair while you sleep and save extra time getting ready in the morning
- Machine washable
- You don’t have to damage your hair with heat, using blow dryers or curlers.
- The snaps lock in well
- Lifts the roots just like it claims
- Very lightweight [tags]wrap snap and go hair rollers[/tags]
- Great for curling your hair while traveling
- Controls frizz
- It does take a long time for long thick hair to dry.
- This particular kit does not come with different sized curlers.
Wrap Snap and Go Hair Rollers are the ones I saw on TV. Although you can buy any soft snap rollers in the store and use this same technique. The infomercial goes on and on about how well they lift the roots with their interlocking patented technology. Although it's really how you use them that matters.
If it's more convenient you can pick them up on eBay.
WRAP SNAP AND GO AS SEEN ON TV
Time Remaining: 26d 21h 51m
Buy It Now for only: $9.99
WRAP SNAP GO AS SEEN ON TV COMFORT HAIR ROLLERS LOT OF 2 NEW
Time Remaining: 26d 2h 9m
Buy It Now for only: $18.99
WRAP SNAPGO 12 COMFORT HAIR CARE ROLLERS CURLERS AS SEEN ON TV LEOPARD FABRIC
Time Remaining: 16d 15h 46m
Buy It Now for only: $19.95
Wrap Snap N Go Hair Rollers
Time Remaining: 11d 7h 2m
Buy It Now for only: $14.99
Wrap Snap Go Comfort Hair Rollers 12 Each
Time Remaining: 17d 7h 58m
Buy It Now for only: $10.99
How-To Videos on Using Snap Rollers
Do you ever have the following problems with rollers?
- Messy curls
- Weird looking curls
- You put rollers in and you take them out and no curls!
- Curls one side of your head and not the other
- Curls that aren’t consistent
- Find rollers annoying and difficult to put in
- You sleep with the rollers in and they end up falling out during the night
- Find that your layered hair is hard if not impossible to tuck your hair ends in the curlers
Raisa's Handy Snap Roller Tips
Raisa has some simple, yet very good advice on how to use these snap rollers so they actually work. A few times in this video I think she's trying to say etcetera but she saying echetera, echetera! Cute!
Here is a list of things you will need...
- Two snap rollers
- Leave in conditioner (mix a little with gel for stubborn hair)
- Rat tail comb
- Spray bottle filled with water (this is optional)
1. Comb out hair, part hair where your hair parts naturally then mist down hair.
2. Raisa made a good point in that if your hair is too soft or too slippery these rollers will just fall out. This is usually what happens to me. In the video she first in some leave in hair conditioner on her hair before she puts the curls in. She mentions that this helps hold the curl and also hold hair in the roller.
Most women with layered hair seem to have problems with these rollers. But she mentions that she also has layered hair and with her hair rolling technique that the rollers still work fine.
3. In the second video she only uses two rollers. She starts rolling her hair half way up the roller then rolls it under up toward her scalp. Well I'll let you watch the video... it's a lot easier for you to visualize it.
4. She mentions that she sleeps with the rollers in at night. You can also just put them in for one hour in the morning.
If your hair is stubborn and doesn't want to curl just put some gel and leave in conditioner in and run it through your hair before you put the rollers in.
I think I'm going to try Raisa's method of doing your hair tonight. By the way, if you're looking for the old Revo Hair Styler I've got a review on that too!