Ped Egg is a foot file to give yourself a pedicure. It kind of resembles a cheese grater that fits in your hand. It removes dead, dry skin and callouses. In this video the news anchor sneaks up on an unsuspecting victim in a nail salon. They sure put that little egg to the test because that ladies feet looked in rough shape!
Ped Egg Pros and Cons
- Very safe to touch- Even though it feels sharp, it’s not dangerous. Just remember that greater pressure equates to a deeper cutting action.
- Ergonomic Design – Neatly fits in the hand easily just like a bar of soap.
- Removes the tough, hard skin on heels that foot files normally don’t get.
- Traps your skin shavings – Well it sort of falls out… Some of the dead skin does NOT stay completely within the Egg. When you change directions or shift the Egg, shavings drift out. Oh Gross!
- Use it on dry feet! Your suppose to use it on dry not wet feet. Which is a good thing! No need to soak your feet for 20 minutes before you file.
- Much cheaper to use than a regular pedicure. Its $10 for a ped egg and around $35 for a pedicure.
- Comfortable to use because it doesn’t remove too much skin all at once.
- They also include a buffer, to further smooth your skin after you’ve grated it.
- The blades work in two directions so you can move it up and down your foot easily.
- It isn’t as effective as a nail technician with regards to the amount of skin removed and time it takes to remove it.
- It’s going to take repeated use over time to achieve the same results you get in one hour at your salon.
- Only use it once a week at the most.
- Do not apply to much pressure or you'll be in pain!
- It’s much easier to use it in the bath or shower where escapee shavings can be washed away.
- The [tags]ped egg[/tags]instructions insist that your foot must be dry. If you try it on a wet foot it will tear the skin more and it’s tougher to use. Although the results come out the same if you use it wet or dry.
Where can you pick up a Ped Egg or the refill blades?
They are definitely in stores that sell As Seen on TV products, Telebrands.com and eBay.
Ped Egg Professional w New 3 Pack Replacement Blades Emery Pads
$4.25 (3 Bids)
Time Remaining: 1d 1h 57m
Ped Egg Pedicure Ultimate Foot File Smooth Beautiful Feet Dry Hard Skin Remover
Time Remaining: 1d 14h 36m
Buy It Now for only: $5.35
Pedi Spin by Ped Egg
$8.99 (1 Bid)
Time Remaining: 2d 6h 1m
PED EGG THE ULTIMATE FOOT FILE FOR SMOOTH BEAUTIFUL FEET USA
Time Remaining: 26d 20h 53m
Buy It Now for only: $4.98
NEW Ped Egg Reach YOUR FEET WITH EASE with Handle Foot File Zebra As Seen On TV
Time Remaining: 2d 13h 59m
Buy It Now for only: $14.99
ORIGINAL WHITE PED EGG PROFESSIONAL THE ULTIMATE FOOT FILE FOR SMOOTH FEET NEW
Time Remaining: 23d 23h 42m
Buy It Now for only: $4.99
burts bees hand salve with ped egg perfect for calluses on hands or feet
Time Remaining: 5h 54m
Buy It Now for only: $11.99
PedEgg Original Foot File Brand New Free Shipping
Time Remaining: 1d 2h 25m
Ped Egg The Ultimate Foot File Smooth Beautiful Feet Replacement Blades Pedicure
Time Remaining: 18d 8h 25m
Buy It Now for only: $29.99
Delux Pampered Toes Ped Egg Spa Therapy
Time Remaining: 3d 12h 30m
Ped Egg Foot File Smooth Beautiful Feet Pedicure Replacement Blades Only
Time Remaining: 18d 9h 10m
Buy It Now for only: $11.99
PedEgg clear foot treatment kit
Time Remaining: 6d 6h 48m
Ped Egg is great to use in between nail salon visits... I'd much rather get my hands and feet done at the salon because it's such a nice relaxing break! Have you got yourself a Ped Egg? Let me know what you thought by leaving a comment below! There are also microdermabrasion products that work great too!That link goes to the "Susan Lucci's Youthful Essence Review". That's a mouthful!! I always thought it was for the face but you can now use it in the shower, and all over your body!