Ped Egg is a foot file to give yourself a pedicure. It kind of resembles a cheese grater that fits in your hand. It removes dead, dry skin and callouses. In this video the news anchor sneaks up on an unsuspecting victim in a nail salon. They sure put that little egg to the test because that ladies feet looked in rough shape!
Ped Egg Pros and Cons
- Very safe to touch- Even though it feels sharp, it’s not dangerous. Just remember that greater pressure equates to a deeper cutting action.
- Ergonomic Design – Neatly fits in the hand easily just like a bar of soap.
- Removes the tough, hard skin on heels that foot files normally don’t get.
- Traps your skin shavings – Well it sort of falls out… Some of the dead skin does NOT stay completely within the Egg. When you change directions or shift the Egg, shavings drift out. Oh Gross!
- Use it on dry feet! Your suppose to use it on dry not wet feet. Which is a good thing! No need to soak your feet for 20 minutes before you file.
- Much cheaper to use than a regular pedicure. Its $10 for a ped egg and around $35 for a pedicure.
- Comfortable to use because it doesn’t remove too much skin all at once.
- They also include a buffer, to further smooth your skin after you’ve grated it.
- The blades work in two directions so you can move it up and down your foot easily.
- It isn’t as effective as a nail technician with regards to the amount of skin removed and time it takes to remove it.
- It’s going to take repeated use over time to achieve the same results you get in one hour at your salon.
- Only use it once a week at the most.
- Do not apply to much pressure or you'll be in pain!
- It’s much easier to use it in the bath or shower where escapee shavings can be washed away.
- The [tags]ped egg[/tags]instructions insist that your foot must be dry. If you try it on a wet foot it will tear the skin more and it’s tougher to use. Although the results come out the same if you use it wet or dry.
Where can you pick up a Ped Egg or the refill blades?
They are definitely in stores that sell As Seen on TV products, Telebrands.com and eBay.
PED EGG THE ULTIMATE FOOT FILE FOR SMOOTH BEAUTIFUL FEET
Time Remaining: 5d 12h 58m
Buy It Now for only: $5.29
Ped EggPedi SpinCallus ShaverBattery Powered Foot SalonGel Heel Spa Booties
Time Remaining: 7h 54m
Ped Egg Pedicure Ultimate Foot File Smooth Beautiful Feet Dry Hard Skin Remover
Time Remaining: 11d 21h 4m
Buy It Now for only: $5.29
New Electronic Foot Callus Removal Kit Ped Egg As Seen on TV US Seller
Time Remaining: 15d 22h 16m
Buy It Now for only: $8.99
Ped Egg Foot File Smooth Beautiful Feet Pedicure Replacement Blades Only
Time Remaining: 28d 15h 39m
Buy It Now for only: $11.99
New Ped Egg Pedicure Ultimate Foot File Callous Remover Next Day Ship From USA
Time Remaining: 1d 15h 7m
Buy It Now for only: $5.99
Ped Egg Pedicure Foot File Smooth Beautiful Feet Dry Hard Skin Remover
Time Remaining: 5d 11h 5m
Buy It Now for only: $7.95
New Pedi Spin Electronic Foot Callus Removal Kit Ped Egg As Seen on TV US Seller
Time Remaining: 11d 13h 51m
Buy It Now for only: $9.88
New Ped egg Pedicure ultimate foot File Remove callous for smooth beautiful feet
Time Remaining: 14d 22h 3m
Buy It Now for only: $3.99
PED EGG FOOT FILE Box with Twin Pack Ped Egg + Free Ped Shaperpedicure Set
Time Remaining: 27d 12h 41m
Buy It Now for only: $12.95
NIP PEDI SPIN by PED EGG AS SEEN ON TV GENTLY REMOVES CALLUSES DRY SKIN
Time Remaining: 2d 5h 55m
Foot Care Ped Egg Foot File Spin Remove Pedicure Calluses Dry Dead Skin
Time Remaining: 22d 19h 20m
Buy It Now for only: $9.59
Ped Egg is great to use in between nail salon visits... I'd much rather get my hands and feet done at the salon because it's such a nice relaxing break! Have you got yourself a Ped Egg? Let me know what you thought by leaving a comment below! There are also microdermabrasion products that work great too!That link goes to the "Susan Lucci's Youthful Essence Review". That's a mouthful!! I always thought it was for the face but you can now use it in the shower, and all over your body!