Ped Egg is a foot file to give yourself a pedicure. It kind of resembles a cheese grater that fits in your hand. It removes dead, dry skin and callouses. In this video the news anchor sneaks up on an unsuspecting victim in a nail salon. They sure put that little egg to the test because that ladies feet looked in rough shape!
Ped Egg Pros and Cons
- Very safe to touch- Even though it feels sharp, it’s not dangerous. Just remember that greater pressure equates to a deeper cutting action.
- Ergonomic Design – Neatly fits in the hand easily just like a bar of soap.
- Removes the tough, hard skin on heels that foot files normally don’t get.
- Traps your skin shavings – Well it sort of falls out… Some of the dead skin does NOT stay completely within the Egg. When you change directions or shift the Egg, shavings drift out. Oh Gross!
- Use it on dry feet! Your suppose to use it on dry not wet feet. Which is a good thing! No need to soak your feet for 20 minutes before you file.
- Much cheaper to use than a regular pedicure. Its $10 for a ped egg and around $35 for a pedicure.
- Comfortable to use because it doesn’t remove too much skin all at once.
- They also include a buffer, to further smooth your skin after you’ve grated it.
- The blades work in two directions so you can move it up and down your foot easily.
- It isn’t as effective as a nail technician with regards to the amount of skin removed and time it takes to remove it.
- It’s going to take repeated use over time to achieve the same results you get in one hour at your salon.
- Only use it once a week at the most.
- Do not apply to much pressure or you'll be in pain!
- It’s much easier to use it in the bath or shower where escapee shavings can be washed away.
- The [tags]ped egg[/tags]instructions insist that your foot must be dry. If you try it on a wet foot it will tear the skin more and it’s tougher to use. Although the results come out the same if you use it wet or dry.
Where can you pick up a Ped Egg or the refill blades?
They are definitely in stores that sell As Seen on TV products, Telebrands.com and eBay.
White PED EGG Professional Foot File for Smooth Beautiful Feet Off Brand
Time Remaining: 13h 7m
Buy It Now for only: $10.99
PED EGG THE ULTIMATE FOOT FILE FOR SMOOTH BEAUTIFUL FEET USA
Time Remaining: 28d 4h 39m
Buy It Now for only: $4.98
NEW in Package Ped Egg Ultimate Professionsal foot file + 2 emery finishing pads
Time Remaining: 5d 7h 47m
ped egg The ultimate foot file callous remover
Time Remaining: 6d 5h 38m
Buy It Now for only: $7.00
Pampered Toes by ped egg
Time Remaining: 4d 1h 40m
Foot Care Ped Egg Foot File Spin Electric Remove Pedicure Calluses Dry Dead Skin
Time Remaining: 21d 30m
Buy It Now for only: $8.39
LOT OF 4 BOXES OF 3 Pack PedEgg Replacement Blade 12 TOTAL Cartridge Refills PED
$27.00 (2 Bids)
Time Remaining: 22h 41m
PedEgg Foot File Removes Callous Dry Skin No Mess New
Time Remaining: 3d 22h 11m
Buy It Now for only: $9.04
Ped Egg Professional The Ultimate Foot File New Sealed
Time Remaining: 4d 21h 37m
PED EGG THE ULTIMATE FOOT FILE FOR SMOOTH BEAUTIFUL FEET
Time Remaining: 3d 18h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $5.29
NIP Original PED EGG Professional The Ultimate Foot File NEW
Time Remaining: 7d 12h 55m
Buy It Now for only: $6.95
Ped Egg Designer Series Foot File with Handle Black Zebra As Seen On TV New
Time Remaining: 5d 13h 52m
Buy It Now for only: $10.99
Ped Egg is great to use in between nail salon visits... I'd much rather get my hands and feet done at the salon because it's such a nice relaxing break! Have you got yourself a Ped Egg? Let me know what you thought by leaving a comment below! There are also microdermabrasion products that work great too!That link goes to the "Susan Lucci's Youthful Essence Review". That's a mouthful!! I always thought it was for the face but you can now use it in the shower, and all over your body!