Walkfit Orthotics are foot inserts that claim it will help your feet and back feel better by aligning your lower back, hips and knees. If you ever looked at the price tag on some custom made orthotics, you'd be shocked at the price, almost $400! So can the $20 Walk Fit insole really help you get rid of back and foot pain?
Walkfit Orthotic Infomercial Claims
- Come in 11 sizes for both men and women.
- It comes with three arch support heights(low, medium and high) that you can easily switch.
- Are completely washable and odor-free.
- Come with a Lifetime Replacement Warranty - simply send your WalkFit insoles in for a new pair, no questions asked.
What The Experts Say
Dr. Speight Grimes of the University Medical Center
- These orthotics work by taking the weight off the ball of your foot and putting it onto the curve of the arch insert.
- For someone who has a foot slightly flattened this would probably be a nice device to help them.
- The insert will work best in shoes that fasten or tie with Velcro.
- In general, Dr Grimes does not recommend foot inserts unless a patient is suffering from a foot deformity. At that point, he recommends a custom insert.
- He thinks the Walk Fit Insoles are worth giving a try but they won't benefit everyone. He says that for $20 Walk Fit Orthotics are worth a shot. You might end up saving money on buying the more expensive orthotics.
Dr Foltz of the Ferguson Medical Group in Sikeston
- In the video above, podiatrist Dr Foltz mentioned that many of his patients brought the Walk Fit Orthotics into his office complaining of foot pain. Dr Foltz also suffers from flat feet which also caused him knee problems. He agrees to give these orthotics a try for a week.
- He thought that Walk Fit Insoles were quite narrow which might be a problem for people with wider feet.
- He used the highest arch support right away and thought there was a lot of pressure in his arch. After walking around a bit his feet got used to them.
- He advises his patients that for any orthotics start off easy. If you feel uncomfortable, take them out of the shoes and gradually work up the time wearing them.
- He tries them for a full week and says he was only able to wear them for 4 hours a day.
- They won't work for everyone since its the inserts are quite narrow and firm. They have no cushioning and his feet were overlapping which may be uncomfortable for some.
- The bottom line is if you have feet that are able to fit into these insoles you should be fine. Otherwise you might find them uncomfortable. In that case personally fitted insoles will be better for you.
These orthotics are available at www.walkfit.com and eBay USA.
New WalkFit orthotic insoles size B C D E F G H I J K
Time Remaining: 21d 21h 37m
Buy It Now for only: $9.75
WalkFit Walk Fit orthotic insoles size E with low medium high arch inserts
Time Remaining: 5d 5h 23m
Buy It Now for only: $7.99
New Platinum WalkFit Walk Fit orthotic insole C D E F G
Time Remaining: 21d 21h 36m
Buy It Now for only: $14.95
New Platinum WalkFit Walk Fit orthotic insole B C D E F G H I J Fast US Shipping
Time Remaining: 21d 1h 42m
Buy It Now for only: $15.50
Walk Fit Platinum Orthotics Size F 98WP01DR2F NIP
Time Remaining: 3h 52m
New WalkFit orthotic insoles size A B C D E F G H I J K
Time Remaining: 3d 18h 37m
Buy It Now for only: $9.99
New Platinum Walkfit Walk Fit Shoe Insoles Orthotic Arch Support Size C D E F G
Time Remaining: 25d 5h 48m
Buy It Now for only: $8.69
Never Used Walk Fit Orthotic Insoles Size D Women 8 85 Men 7 75
Time Remaining: 5h 22m
Buy It Now for only: $16.95
Walkfit Platinum Orthotic Shoe Insoles CDEFGRelieve Pain Arch Support NEW
Time Remaining: 15d 23h 46m
Buy It Now for only: $9.25
WalkFit Platinum Orthotic Insoles Arch Support Unisex C D E F G Walk Fit
Time Remaining: 20d 18h 56m
Buy It Now for only: $10.95
Walk Fit Orthotics
Time Remaining: 17h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $12.99
Walk Fit Platinum Shoe Insoles Orthotic Arch Support Adapter Kit Size CDEFG
Time Remaining: 28d 2h 15m
Buy It Now for only: $8.30
These insoles work for some and not others - There are so many different foot types and ailments that it can't possibly work the same for everyone. Consumers who have been able to get them to fit are finding health benefits such as less pain in there back, knees and feet.
- Remove all of your shoe's cushion - Many who have tried these orthotics agree you must remove every layer of cushioning already in your shoe. So in the end you only have the Walk Fit in your shoe, nothing else. Otherwise it's too much for your foot.
- Find a shoe with flat cushioning to wear with these orthotics.
- Make sure you get the correct size - One lady mentioned that the the orthotic size that worked best for her were actually a smaller size than the size of her shoe. The orthotic should go from the back of your heel to just under the bottom edge of the ball of your foot.
- Also you can try the different cushion thicknesses provided with your Walk-fit orthotics in order to get the right fit for you.
WalkFit Orthotic Insoles show some promise. Don't fall for the hype on the infomercial with everyone claiming they cured every single foot problem. They are only $20 and you can buy them in stores if you want to give them a try.