Monster 1200 Steam Cleaner is basically a pressurized 1200 watt hand held steam cleaner. It's meant to remove built-up dirt, grime and grease on any surface around the house. But before you shell out $70, please have a look at this review...
Monster 1200 Steam Cleaner Claims
- Removes mold and mildew
- Kills 99.% of germs and bacteria
- Cleans and deodorizes
- Deep cleans any surface
- 15 foot standard cord
- Combines a powerful 1200 watts of steam with a specially formulated solution to cleanse, sterilize and disinfect any household area. Has a separate supply tank for the sanitizing solution.
- Deodorizes and removes odors from your home.
What Else Comes With the Steam Cleaner?
Monster Steam Cleaner plus a free Bonus: 10-piece accessory kit + 1 bottle of Clean Blast Solution
The accessories include the following...
- Round brush
- Bayonet tip angle nozzle to concentrate steam
- Upholstery nozzle for fabric
- Window squeegee
- Extension hose
- 8-oz. bottle of EPA Approved Clean Blast Sanitizing Solution
- Measuring cup and tote bag
You're supposed to be able to clean and sanitize all surfaces as well as dissolve soap scum from bathroom tiles and even squeegee your windows, clean upholstery and iron fabric with the special attachments. First you add water to the well and pour in the Clean Blast Solution into the dispenser.
- It does relax wrinkles from fabric although not any faster than an iron.
- There are [tags]monster-1200-steam-cleaner[/tags]consumer reports that it's great at getting rid of mysterious odors.
- Great for disinfecting surfaces even without the Clean Blast Sanitizing Solution.
- It takes a lot of solution and takes very long to clean a shower.
- After blasting steam soap and stains they'll still be there and you'll still have to scrub to get them off.
- The pressure of the steamer alone will not remove residue and you still need to use some elbow grease.
- Awkward to carry and can get quite heavy when carrying a full steamer full of water with one hand.
- Some reports of people burning themselves when they unscrew the cap to pour in more water.
Monster 1200 Steam Cleaner is better used to disinfect surfaces more than actually cleaning the grime off of surfaces. Judging by your comments this is definitely not something you want to buy. Steam seems to be a method to clean almost everything these days...even your barbeque with the Grill Daddy Bbq Cleaner. Actually this product is not that necessary since barbeque cleaning can be done a much easier, non toxic way.