Forearm Forklift brings back all those not so enjoyable memories of moving...all that back breaking work, pinched fingers and trying to move all those awkward, bulky items. Forearm Forklift are basically moving straps you put on your forearms in, to make lifting and moving larger items a little easier. Too bad they don't work in all situations though. I was a bit surprised by this slightly corny infomercial which shows two women just effortlessly lifting a large dresser full of clothes. Holy smokes. You go girls!
Weight Capacity: 700 lbs/pair
Made from super strength webbing material with bonded thread at each joint and padding in each insert.
Felt padding for comfort
Dimensions: 9 ft. 4 in. long
The box includes 2 straps and is around $20
Forearm Forklift Advantages
- Very well made and fairly comfortable.
- The lifting straps are adjustable.
- There are three arm holes on each end. This allows people of different heights and strength to hold up their end without the awkward height difference.
- It splits the weight between two people more equally.
- Makes it much easier to maneuver large items, especially up and down stairs and around doorways.
- You have better grip and control because it frees up your hands.
- It actually stabilizes the furniture when you carry it.
- You can conveniently keep it in your kitchen drawer, tool box or back pocket.
- When you slip the straps underneath the object, you are using the power of your legs instead of arms to lift.
- Decreases the chance of lifting injuries and helps movers maintain correct posture. OSHA accepted.
- Comes in handy for moving awkward, bulky items like bookcases, couches, mattresses, china hutch etc
- You carry items at a lower level than if you'd carry it by hand. This comes in handy if you're trying to maneuver around door ways and up the stairs without having to bend.
- Not having to use a dolly means you won't get it stuck on thick carpet or tiled floors.
- You don't have to buy them online. They are at Home Depot, Canadian Tire and Bed Bath and Beyond.
Forearm Forklift Disadvantages
- They only work on very large items.
- They don't work at all when your one person trying to carry something.
- They work for most furniture but not every single piece of furniture in a household.
- Works only on stairs that aren't as steep. If you are moving in between building floors they won't work.
You can find Forearm Forklift at www.forearmforklift.com. They're a really reasonable price on eBay.
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps Black 20001096
Time Remaining: 5d 18h 58m
Buy It Now for only: $10.95
New Forearm Forklift Heavy Duty Lifting Tool Adjustable Furniture Moving Straps
Time Remaining: 2d 20h 21m
ORIGINAL and REAL 3 wide Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps shipping from USA
Time Remaining: 26d 11h 4m
Buy It Now for only: $13.24
Forearm Forklift Box Strap 3 wide which means more stable
Time Remaining: 13d 12h 16m
Buy It Now for only: $9.05
Forearm Forklift Box Strap Lifting Helper
Time Remaining: 28d 19h 17m
Buy It Now for only: $13.50
NEW Original Forearm Forklift As Seen On TV FREE Shipping
Time Remaining: 27d 13h 17m
Buy It Now for only: $18.99
Forearm Forklift lifting straps Brand New
Time Remaining: 15d 17h 8m
Buy It Now for only: $9.99
Forearm Forklift As Seen of TV Adjustable Lifting Straps New
Time Remaining: 3d 18h 57m
Buy It Now for only: $10.00
Above All Forearm Forklift Lifting and Moving Straps Orange Free Shipping New
Time Remaining: 10d 5h 32m
Buy It Now for only: $22.56
Forearm Forklift Lifting and Moving Straps Orange Model L74995CN
Time Remaining: 16d 20h 12m
Buy It Now for only: $18.09
Forearm forklift opened but never used Great Christmas gift Pics
Time Remaining: 3d 20h 37m
Buy It Now for only: $14.00
Factory Box Forearm Forklift Lifting Moving Strap Moving Furniture Brand New NIB
Time Remaining: 8d 44m
Buy It Now for only: $14.99
- To make sure you have a good grip you can crisscross the[tags]forearm-forklift[/tags] straps underneath your items.
- Try to lift a little bit off the ground and make sure it's steady before you start moving the item.
- They are easier to use once you figure out which arm holes work best for your forearms.
- You may need to use different arm holes for different sized items and also if your other carriers are different heights.
- Do some test runs before your move so you can get comfortable with it.
- For Forearm Forklift to work properly, make sure that the strap is all the way up your forearm by your elbow and that your hands are up against the item.
Forearm Forklift users overall are quite impressed with this product. For $20 and saving their back they mentioned it was a very good buy. And on to another pretty simple little gadget you may have seen called Engrave It. A sheriff puts this engraver to the test and shares his opinion.