Micro S'mores anyone? During these cold winter days, how about enjoying a camping favorite in the comfort of your kitchen? If you enjoy making and eating S'mores indoors have a look at the micro smore maker with the (I kid you not) "patented fusion technology".
You also get the recipe book with 24 unique Smore recipes. Try some unique combinations... How about peanut butter cups, toffee chocolate and raspberry chocolate?
Comparison With and Without the Smores Maker
- They were cooked evenly and actually were full of flavor.
- Without the S'more Maker the marshmallows aren't moist and are tough and chewy.
- Heats up your S'mores in 10 seconds flat.
- No need to take out the tin foil or heat the oven.
- Fun for for kids and adults alike.
- It melts the chocolate evenly without leaving a mess.
- The plunger helps to keep the S'more cooking evenly. Without it, the marshmallow expands and the S'more dismantles while melting.
One problem you might want consider is that if you've got a small household microwave, the plunger may be quite high up before the Smore starts to melt. It may not actually fit in your microwave at this point. Also all marshmallows and microwaves are different so you may need to adjust your cooking time slightly.
As Seen On Tv Micro Smores Microwave Smore Maker 24 Recipes Indoor Camping New
Time Remaining: 24d 12h 16m
Buy It Now for only: $3.95
Micro Smores in the Microwave No Outdoor Fire Quick EasyHoliday Recipes
Time Remaining: 1h 36m
NIB MICRO SMORES 24 Recipes Microwave Chocolate Marshmallow Graham Smores
Time Remaining: 19d 4h 55m
Buy It Now for only: $11.98
New Microwave Micro Smores Dessert Maker with 24 Recipes
Time Remaining: 27d 1h 54m
Buy It Now for only: $4.99
Is the Micro S'Mores is really necessary? No, but it's something about the cooker smooshing down on the marshmallow that's fulfilling to watch. It does what it says it's going to do and it's a fun kitchen gadget for those of you who are self admitted SMore fanatics.